Announced in the March 2021 budget, the Mortgage Guarantee Scheme is available from April 2021 and offers the chance for first time buyers, as well as existing homeowners, to obtain a mortgage loan of 95% of the value of a property, provided they can raise a deposit for the remaining 5%. As it’s a high amount, lenders are being incentivised by the government (through a guarantee system) to encourage them to make the funds available to borrow.
Price ≈ € 23,246
This property is not available for sale on our sites now
Price not available
Agency: Thomas Morris Biggleswade